And so the sickness begins...

jimbob

I just picked up the grey one yesterday, that's #3. I'm also gonna need some info and help to find all the right parts that are missing. Can someone tell me if the front wheel was smaller than the rear or was it just tire size?

They look to be Cat Hustlers frames.They were the Choppers Cat built. There's picture on minidoodle.com of them. A.K.A, H.P Muskin ( Cat ) American concrete company owned them.

71dodge

you have 2 of them sell one of them bad boys to me i dont have a hustler yet and you have 2 :lol:

Last edited:

jimbob

I'm pretty sure they are Dusters, and I only have 2 of them as of right now although I am getting ready to leave for the swap meet :thumbsup:#3 is a Bird.

I think your correct, I look at minidoodle, Cat made a modified Hustler for Penny's called the Duster, It must of been a cheaper version of the Hustler for Penny's.

dang you should sell the grey one to me and make a kid happy LMAO :lol: but think about it :evil_laughter:
that Dodge :rolleyes: Maybe you can sweet talk Minibike Tom out of this Cat in my barn. It's been his forever. I'm about to slap a motor on it and use it for a Crash Test Dumby. :lol:

jmbmini

They are the duster models sold thru JC Penneys. Here is a picture. They were made by HPE MUSKIN CAT but have a name plate on the front forks which is different that the regular Cats.

jimbob

Thanks for the brochures, I knew I saw them somewhere but was unable to find them again. They are definately JCP models, the orange one still has the Duster sticker on the forks with a coat of paint over it and under the orange paint is the original purple.