Ann Arbor Minibike Show Little Petro

MINI-MATIC

Just got back from the Ann Arbor minibike show here in Michigan,it was great seeing everyone there,and the rain didnt come til the later part of the day.I had my latest Little Petro at the show along with a side car that I made for one of them.Here are a few pics of the bikes.:smile::wink::smile:

Last edited:
looks like it was a great show sorry i didnt make it this year . Steve you still are the man your stuff is top notch ! Great job on the new little petro:bowdown:

Thanks for the compliments on the Petro's.To bad you didn't make the show Kyle,would have liked to seen you there,had a strong BEER waiting! Maybe you can make it to the tristate show here in Michigan next month.I will most likely be there with the Eel Wheel,let me know,thanks,Steve.:smile:

I took only two pics

I took two but had a really great time!

My second pic is almost identical to minimatics pic a slight different angle and different lighting at time of pic but almost dead on thats pretty cool looks almost identical!

Swell pics. Looks like a great time. My favorite bike is the yellow Lil Indian w/white wheels in the second set of pics. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing :smile::smile:
Thanks for the compliments on the Petro's.To bad you didn't make the show Kyle,would have liked to seen you there,had a strong BEER waiting! Maybe you can make it to the tristate show here in Michigan next month.I will most likely be there with the Eel Wheel,let me know,thanks,Steve.:smile: