Annoyed

So The Other Day I Posted A Trailhorse For Sale And I Had People Wanting The Parts This Week I Had A Death In My Family So I Got Ahold Of The Guys That wanted The Parts And Told THem It Would Be A Bit B4 I could figure out shipping And What Not ...2 of Them Had No Problem Very Nice About It Sent There condolences But The Other 1 Wasnt I Dont Like Picking Fights But I Was :censure: ticked Off When This Person Sent Me Message Saying That He Needed The Parts Right Away So I Emailed Him Back From My Main Email And Told Him I Promised I Would Get A Shipping Cost As soon as i could But I Needed To Spend Time With My Family From Out of Town I Get A Reply That Told Me To Pretty Much Shove The Parts Up My :censure: Why Does One Person Have To Ruin It For The Rest I Joined The Forum Because It was A Cool Place To Talk About Minis Im A Young Man But I Have Respect For My Elders This Person Doesnt Have Respect For Anyone Sorry Guys Just Needed To Vent :sadcrying4:

HAHA!! Yeah it happens.. I've noticed there are a lot of good people on here BUT some :asshole: too.. I just tend to ignore those guys.. Usually those ones don't seam too bright either anyways and would rather not piss around with them..

Lol I Dont Do The Caps On Purpose My Computer Somehow Does It Automaticaly Ive Never Figured How To Shut It Off... And Thanks Guys The More I Think About It Though He Emailed Me Righ Through My Main Email But Its Only Listed On Here I Dont Know How He Got My Email Or If Hes Even Part Of This Forum ..But My Dad Told Me To Ignore Him So Thats What I Did :thefinger:

Sledneck, I'm sure there's a simple solution to your problem. Have you tried using another keyboard?

Does the "CAPS LOCK" light stay lit whether you push the button or not?

hent, now is a good time to ask you #1 do you prefer caps not be used ?
#2 do you prefer smileys not be used ?
#3 do you prefer collor letters not be
not be used,thank you,wk. ONE more thing do or the mods prefer
if i used a diffrent avatar, i have used for 1 1/2 years, but i had a complant about it.

thank you wayne.

Last edited:

Oldsalt

I'm betting the jerk that could not wait a day or two while your family greaved would not have spoke that way to your face. That brand of coward save up their venom for when they are on the computer. That way they are not in danger of a good bitch slapping.

My two cents? Caps for the first letter of main words is fine with me. Very common in manual mechanical drafting. ALL CAPITOLS IS SHOUTING.

hent, now is a good time to ask you #1 do you prefer caps not be used ?
#2 do you prefer smileys not be used ?
#3 do you prefer collor letters not be
not be used,thank you,wk. ONE more thing do or the mods prefer
if i used a diffrent avatar, i have used for 1 1/2 years, but i had a complant about it.

thank you wayne.
Capitol letters for entire sentences is harder to read for most people.

If I didn't want smileys used, I would delete them.

Same for the colors.

Your avatar is not offensive to me. If anyone has a problem with it, direct them to me. :thumbsup:

Team cheap is upset about it,i dont know why,i checked and rechecked
my posts & threds but i can see were i did enething wrong,but i did apolagise
to him for what ever,i could not send a PM to him as he dont excepe them.
agan i am sorry for what ever it was,wayne