another rupp finished

Can I ask who did the art work? Really a great build. I know it's been done before but you made this your own and is killer!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Can I ask who did the art work? Really a great build. I know it's been done before but you made this your own and is killer!

these were just random stock images i found out on the web,....i own a small graphics business, so i have the equipment to print, laminate and cut my own decals,......i import the images into my graphics software, then i can cut em up and manipulate them for my application, i do all the design work with the text, colors, and sizing.....its alot of fun !,.....if i get tired of them, i can change them any time.........GLAD you like the bike ! :biggrin:

THANX minibikin !..thought you might appreciate the plate !..:nuke:.. IMG_1211.JPG .....THANX to everyone for all the positive comments !!...this was a really fun build !....i have another rupp scrambler i'll be starting soon.....gonna do another custom:drinkup:.....HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you mini bike nuts out there !!!