another rupp finished

heres another rupp "back from the dead !",............. so i thought i would have some fun and create a new rupp model and call it a ZOMBIE :laugh:,.(zombies are big these days !)..everything powdercoated in 2 stage zombie green metallic, and the wheels and handlebars are powdercoated chrome.....this thing practically glows in the dark !....i made all new graphics to go with the zombie theme, and decided to go with a 212cc predator and rebuit rupp TC-1 clutches,...replaced just about everything,....had alot of fun building this one..............

Attachments

I have some heat shields like that & I'm not sure how to mount! Any insight on mounting to pipe
i bought that shield off ebay,... it came with mounting brackets that were a bit too large for the pipe, so i bent, then cut them to fit my pipe diameter,.....if that didnt work, the plan was to tack weld 2 nuts to the pipe then drill 2 holes in the shield and mount with bolts and spacers behind the shield if needed......hope this helps

toomanytoys

Really neat. Still don't feel a clone on a rupp. I had a nicely modded predator on mine for a bit. Loved the performance but took it off and went back to the hs40