any one have a frame like this

pricklypete has one just like it. Same paint scheme and all. HAHAHA. It's the same ARCO frame as the one 1stlegendtx posted last night. Someone cut and moved the rear frame tube to the seat mount and added the springs.

pricklypete has one just like it. Same paint scheme and all. HAHAHA. It's the same ARCO frame as the one 1stlegendtx posted last night. Someone cut and moved the rear frame tube to the seat mount and added the springs.
Yes, I was looking at how they did the rear springs, I wonder how well it works.

Strange that theres no room for the rear fender. :eek:ut:

I asked him once about the springs, but I can't even remember if he said they worked or not.:doah: I don't think they do, because there's no pivot point anywhere.

Last edited:
Actually it's good that the pic is so large...you can actually see the pivot point in the footpeg area of the frame. Answers a long asked question I've had. I always figures the frame flexed a little.

NO one cut it I have one just like it with OEM paint and stickers it is AR colt