Any One Know?

ive been looking for a project bike for awhile, this one is more complete than i was looking for, but it looks pretty decent.

i thought the guy said it was homemade but it looks factory to me:shrug:

hes asking $300-$350(canadian), but i can proballly get him to come down on price.

what do ya think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:scooter:

Last edited:
Looks like a Keystone. And this ones front end is wrong..

Keystone Basic

yeah i think your right, i saw some ads for them and a couple have the same frame and front end(springs).they were also made here in richmond back in the 70's i belive. do you know anything about the motor, i asked the seller but he dosnt really know much about it, he just bought it for his kid.

going to look at it and a couple other bikes as well, need to find a good deal.

Engine looks like a 5HP Tecumseh H50, good, powerful motor.
actually he says its a 6hp tech which is even better i guess beacuse more hp is always a good thing. i have only really used honda engines so i dont really know about the tech's. are they solid reliable motors?.

as for the frame, the only things that makes me think its not a keystone is the footpeg/s placment, unless they had been moved or the double set were added on the keystone?..

and the one i posted looks like it has jackshaft on it or is that something else like for the brakes??maybe a custom job???

thanks for the help guys ill know more when i go see it.:drinkup:

mybiz

The H60 is a Damm good motor. I prefer Tecumseh over all others myself and they just look better on a vintage mini bike. You can buy some performance parts for this motor if your wanting to step it up a little or even wild. And the Tec 6hp and 7hp are a little harder to find than say the 4-n-5hp. And what is $300 Canadian compared to $300 US dollars:shrug:

mybiz is spot on . it was made in richmond bc . a few miles from vancouver . back then we didn,t have a lot of axcess to the us made mini,s , only tiawan and keystone