Any Tri Rods or Tri carts out there

Me and my brother are realy big trike fans. He has got two Tri Rods, and ive got a realy cool lookin Tri Cart.. Anyone else got any?

Hey Gumpit, didn't you say something about having to build those handle bars for your Owosso Trike? Mine had home made ones too... What's the matter with the originals I wonder? They must break or something. :shrug:

Hey Gumpit, didn't you say something about having to build those handle bars for your Owosso Trike? Mine had home made ones too... What's the matter with the originals I wonder? They must break or something. :shrug:
Yeah. I dont know what the original handlebars were on the Owosso. It had those funky things on it when I got it.As soon as I find something I like I will get rid of that single tube thing they welded on... I do like the ones on the Tri-Rod though... Randy

Ratbike

Now that is a nice collection Grumpit!!! Those are Amazing... :punk:I'm not really a trike guy...didn't realize there were so many different styles!!:shrug:

i have 1 currently in the works. a trisport. completely gutted. gonna be all custom. and i plan on doing 2 trike conversions this spring. my ruttman spyder and my minibaja.

Yeah. I dont know what the original handlebars were on the Owosso. It had those funky things on it when I got it.As soon as I find something I like I will get rid of that single tube thing they welded on... I do like the ones on the Tri-Rod though... Randy
Mine you can see where they cut the originals off.. It would have been like a one piece Bonanza style front end... Tubes go all the way strait through..

I wish I lived someplace I could actually ride these things... I have to either wait for the pond to refreeze or haul it off to someplace that a buddy has where we can race his kids that isn't too big of a place anyway.... Still tons of fun... :gunsmilie:

I wish I lived someplace I could actually ride these things... I have to either wait for the pond to refreeze or haul it off to someplace that a buddy has where we can race his kids that isn't too big of a place anyway.... Still tons of fun... :gunsmilie:
We have 80 acres, hay fields, rolling hills some of them HUGE and GREAT for climbing, wooded lot with trails, swamp that gets so swampy you should have stayed over that way a little farther, :doah: Right now theres a HUGE figure 8 snow cross track we made for towing sleds behind vehicles.. :eek:hmy: I was kicking some serious saucer sled ASS last night... BIG air, cutting off the track into the deep powder.. Got rolled and thrown a few times.... It's all good.. If you are ever up this way give me a shout... :thumbsup:

Mac

I had that Tricart model with the metal foot rests, sold it and the next one I found had the higher mounted figerglass stirrups. I still have it rotting away in my backyard here in California.

I had that Tricart model with the metal foot rests, sold it and the next one I found had the higher mounted figerglass stirrups. I still have it rotting away in my backyard here in California.
The stirrups were the 1st design. I heard that some of those early front axles separated from fender causing a very exciting riding experience. :eek:hmy: My 2nd Tricart has the stirrup-type front end too, but it will be closely inspected before any riding.