anyone interested in this frame?

have this frame for sale needs rims and tires believe its a speedway has jackshaft in good shape there are cracks in the seat hard to see them good project frame is straight and solid asking $150 but no resonable offer refused thanks

i had some rims and tires laying around from one of those mini crotch rockets with disk brakes just did a quick mock fitting dont know if i am going to put them on this bike but i think they fit it well if i dont sell it i will eventually do it up :anon.sml:yeah im a lions fan

those are cool slicks but due to limited funds i have to stick with the ones i have they are in great shape i might sell it i am not sure have alot of projects

Miked, bet that would be a screamer, with a HF Clone 6.5, Brakes, new throttle cable, and a new clutch, from BMI, what is the tooth count on the rear? A little paint and polish and you'd have a nice bike, Oh yeah, check out 8-ball"s seats, bet he could do you up right!
dave

125ccCrazy

Hey do you think it would be possible to take a frame like that,:hack: cut the rear frame off about an inch behind the eng plate on both sides and then corrosponding cuts on the top tubes under the seat area, flip the tubes upside down, sleeve all the joints and :weld: reweld everything back together, of course relocate the rear wheel mounts, probably inside the frame...This would stretch the frame a bit, wheel base that is to accomidate a taller tire and better weight transfer to the rear tire plus I just like the looks of the frames that have the front and rear down tubes on the same angle, kind of like a fastback... Just an idea

anything is possible with a welder but this frame is cool i wouldnt change a thing the pic dosent do it justice in person it looks great the frame is a perfect size and accomodates the rims and tires perfect i probably will have the frame dipped and hook up the disk brakes which would be an easy task have alot of projects at the time and trying to do 1 at a time

mtd columbia frame $75

i will take $75 for this frame with no jackshaft not sure if i want to ship or not its a pretty heavy frame