Anything Penny/Cat Duster MX

capguncowboy

I have a Cat Duster M/X. I found a H30 engine, but I still need the kickstand, fenders, switch plate and clutch cover. I know the clutch cover is a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd make it official that I need one. I did pick up some of the generic fenders from OldMiniBikes, but I'm not sure if I'll use them on this bike or not. I've also located the Penny's stickers, and will be ordering them soon.

I'm probably going to be breaking this thing down for the rebuild in the next couple of weeks, and would love to be able to send all the parts out for paint at the same time.

I can't promise anything at this exact moment, but I will have some things very soon that might be good for those willing to trade

Thanks guys,
Andrew

capguncowboy

BUMPITY

No one has any Cat stuff they can part with?

I'd be willing to make trades or pay cash. I've got some frames and bikes I'd be willing to offer up. Just let me know what you've got and we'll go from there.

Anyone?

Last edited:

capguncowboy

I think I have finally located a clutch cover and decals. I'm still in need of a kickstand and the fenders. The switch plate would be nice but not necessary.

Does anyone have the dimensions of the fenders? I could just have some made if I had them.

Thanks

capguncowboy

I got the clutch cover, but it's a medium length. Does anyone have the tail piece? Or does anyone have some chrome sheeting they'd be willing to sell? I think I need a piece about 4"x8"

Still looking for the fenders and a kickstand

capguncowboy

Oh that would be easy to make. Anyone care to mail me one to use as a template? I'll pay shipping and mail it back when I'm done. Or maybe just take a few measurements for me?

capguncowboy

Got the rear fender and the kickstand. Ib have a switchplate on the line.

What sort of grips were stock? And does anyone have a set? I might just order the English made set from OldMiniBikes