arc Performance cast rod?

I've been checking out connecting rods for my engine and I came across thishttp://www.OldMiniBikes.com/?target=product&product_id=32297 it says its a performance cast rod from arc. Has anyone used thisk? are they worth anything? How many rpms will it hold up too? They are a whole lot easier on the wallet than the $85 rods so would this rod work for around 6k rpms? I have searched high and low about this thing and haven't found a thing about it

it appears to be a cast aluminum rod from arc to replace the stock rod. it doesnt look like an rpm rod to me, I'd bet it was meant to be more durable than the stock rod, in a stock governed motor application for some reason

It is used in kart racing, where you must meet the rules in the class you are running... They usually get changed out every 5-10 race nights, also they get used in the 6000-6800rpm range which is why the get changed often.
In kart racing you gear for the track so you do not rev past 6500-6700rpm, because the spec cam is not making anymore power past or upto those rpms...

Save your money and get a Billet Rod...