Arco EZ Rider Handle bars

WrenchDad

Looking for a set of the chrome handle bars for an Arco EZ Rider even a painted set if there is such a thing. They don't have to be perfect just usable.
I'm looking for a set on the cheap side.

Please let me know
thanks
WD

WrenchDad

If there are any other bikes that use those bars and they would work on the EZ rider and some one has a set they would let go please let me know. also looking for a rear wheel with sprocket to fit the same bike.

capguncowboy

The Arco bars are really generic looking. You could probably find a set on an old bicycle.

Are you wanting original bars, or are you open to something a little more custom?

WrenchDad

The Arco bars are really generic looking. You could probably find a set on an old bicycle.

Are you wanting original bars, or are you open to something a little more custom?
I would like to find original if I can , I'm not doing a restore (that's why I would settle for a set of the same shape /size from another model ) but I'd like to have ane original rider. But If I cant find that I can use whatever in that diameter.

capguncowboy

I would like to find original if I can , I'm not doing a restore (that's why I would settle for a set of the same shape /size from another model ) but I'd like to have ane original rider. But If I cant find that I can use whatever in that diameter.
I'm not sure if all Arco bars were, but mine are 7/8"

That might help if you decide to go with another make. I'll keep my eyes open locally. I see a few ARCO bikes pop up here and there locally

Here is a set that would be similar if you decided to go that route

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Apehange...Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d7380949&vxp=mtr

Last edited:
I have a set of those bars hanging down the basement. (not for sale). I could get you the measurements. I will also compare them to my Rupp roaster bars. I have gotten some nice handle bars from Amazon, cheap, like 22.00. That would be bicycle bars:laugh:

WrenchDad

I have a set of those bars hanging down the basement. (not for sale). Trade??? just kidding:glare: Thanks for the offer of measurement but I do still have the originals(not usable)I can use for dimensions if need be. although you can compare them to the Rupp if they are same shape and size at least Then I know I have other options. I could settle for another bike model If I cant find originals. Thanks for the help.

WrenchDad

Wrench, I have these bars hanging up. Chrome is decent, and I'll never use them. They're off a Rupp, not sure which model. No clamps.

Real Cheap, or trade for something, if they'd work for you.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/SS102617.JPG
The bars are pretty much the same width as the rupp bars, but the rupp bars are much shorter. Hope this helps.

Thanks Dave I have a few irons in the fire , I'll let you know. <<<<<<<<<<
l
Thanks for the pictures Manchester1 I appreciate the visual especially now that I have some options >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^