Azusa build and mods made....

Ok fellas ...everyone wants pics.....I took some today!

So far I have added 2 inches to the kickstand....
Removed the fuel tank from the Predator....and cut the ears off the engine.

I added a grease fitting for the neck assembly bolt area...

Added little tabs that hit the lower frame tubes IF you turn to sharp....because it was hitting on the upper frame tubes and would make cuts/dents...

Added a number plate to the front forks....

Centered the rear wheel by cutting 1/4" from one bushing and using it on the other side of the axle.

Added the modified max torque clutch and grease zerk bolt....chain guard too.

Then the tank I purchased from a member here ...tin solider3....(thanks again)....needed a place to sit....SOOOO I made a mount for it today!

I am adding rubber hose in the arches after I paint the bike ,,,,then strapping it in with screw type hose clamps (radiator hose clamps),.....

I LOVE the look with the tank.....its HUGE!....

Jim

TomH

Enduro mini. You will like that tank on long runs. I have kept the stock clone tank and I wear out before I run out of gas. It is nice not to worry.

Well the price was right....I was hoping to fit it up front.....under the frame...but the Predator takes up so much room....without hacking on the tubes this is where it ended up ,,,,and I kinda like it....Im going to make it look like a COKE can.....label decal ect...

Stripped primed and filled dents on tank today....ordered chrome fenders and air cleaner mod....(thanx OldMiniBikes).

Thinking about yellow bike with red tank...black engine......hmmmmm

Jim

Spent the evening with some galvanized channel from work....and a nice box from OldMiniBikes with my fenders and Air cleaner

The nuts are temporary ...Im going with neoprene jamb castle nuts up top....

The brackets were coped out with a hole saw ...then cut to length and welded in...

I still need to mount the front edge of the rear fender to keep it from possibly getting pushed into the tire (ripped off)

And i need to clean my hood....I can't see to weld.....hahhahaah

Jim

Ok I bought a longer seat with yellow trim....and fabbed up a chain idler complete with flanged oilite bushings....and the ball bearing quad roller I got....

I will get some new pics when I install the roller and test fit the seat.....Gotta finish the exhaust fabrication...and make a mount for the LCD speedo/odometer/clock/temp display I bought....Its sweet...you plug in your tire circumference and mount a magnet and sensor....

Then after all this work I will be ready to tear down and PAINT!

So far so good.....

Here is todays progress.......

Finished the custom chain idler....(shown here minus the stop bar and spring hook)
Added a (Rice Rod) ...Chrome oil catch with breather....for some eye candy....
Shot some primer today.......gonna let her set a week in a hot garage....then sand and paint...
After I mount the foot peg bar I forgot to weld on....hahhaha

buckeye

I have one of those drying facilities. My wife thought i was nuts. Now I can show her there is another.
That look is killer.

Thanks.....notice the carefully placed 2x4 holding the tank on the wire...

This was my Grandpas old ladder.....(your missed Grandpa :innocent:)...it now resides in dads shop...handy as ever.

This bike will soon be movin'