Azusa Mini Bikes

Nice clean bike! Clean build.:thumbsup:
I have one ready to go together- prob will start a build thread tomorrow. Working on the new motor tonight..
Good inspiration here.:scooter:

Doug you got some very nice bikes.I saw some pictures of your Z50 and it is extremely clean and looks like it has a plate.very nice! How far north in Ca. are you?

Was wondering if you were raised in San Jose based on your Bonanza purchase? I have pretty much all the NOS parts for my Z50 and I hope to put it together by Christmas.

Was wondering if you were raised in San Jose based on your Bonanza purchase? I have pretty much all the NOS parts for my Z50 and I hope to put it together by Christmas.
Very good on having NOS parts for your Z50 project. I had used CHP for many of the needed parts on my Z50. Looking forward to seeing some pictures, when your bike is completed.

I was raised in Lafayette and California Kart in San Jose was the nearest Bonanza dealer at the time. It took me nearly a year to save my hard earned paper route dollars to buy that little Bike.

-Doug

It's a small CO2 tank. Heavy as hell. I welded 2 big nuts to it, and the bolts thread thru plates on the frame and into the nuts. I will find a pic.