Bad @$$ little Bonanza....

jeep4me

I picked up this nice little Bonanza from craigslist yesterday. I had to drive an hour each way but was well worth it. It's got a few little ticks but nothing major. The engine runs great and suprisingly enough it rides okay (just a little nut-numbing) with those tires.

I hate to bust your nuggets but its not a bonanza, the jackshaft mounts are a dead giveaway and the bars too. Its a cool ride thoughh but its more like a trail horse.

Last edited:
Hey, nothing wrong with Trailhorses! I like the copluvinscullitorratrodlook. :thumbsup:

I wondered how those tires felt front and back. :doah: Yes the wheels are Manco Streaker painted red.

Hey Steve. That's a good deal. I just got $275 for a roller I sold a couple weeks ago. Don't let those wheels go too cheap. The day I brought mine home I checked eBay and a set sold for $122.

sorry jeep, i looked and didnt have anything to trade. Just 5" wheels but no 6 inch. I ended up buying new ones because i found a sprocket hub in my garage. Thanks for the offer jeep your a great guy!

Can see real good but the "5 spoke wheels" on the other bike look like they have 6 spokes. Don't see them very often and I've wondered what they originally came on. I always thought they kinda ruined the looks by putting bolts right through the spokes.