Baja Question

Hello all,
One of my neighbors has an all stock 2013 Baja DB30 with a new Predator 212 and an all stock 2013 Baja MB165 for sale and they want $500.00 for the pair. Does that sound like a good deal? They are in excellent condition. It sounds like a good deal to me but I'm not real familiar with the Baja line other than my sons MB200.

Thanks,
Shawn

Thanks for the reply.
That's what I was thinking of doing. I'm also trying to decide weather or not to buy them to flip or flip one and keep one.
Here is a pic.

Shawn

Attachments

Last edited:
Can't get hurt too bad either way I would say. Are the front forks bent on the left one? or were they assembled backwards?
Good question. I didn't notice that. Like I said, I'm not real familiar with the Baja mini bikes. I'm going to look at them tomorrow and I'll find out and let everyone know if I buy them or not.

Shawn

Well turns that the Doodle Bug has badly bent forks due to a crash and the Warrior has an all new front end. I asked if front end was replaced due to a crash and if anything else was wrong with both bikes and they wouldn't give me an answer. So I decided not to buy them.

Shawn

capguncowboy

If they won't give you a straight answer to simple questions, there's no telling what's actually been done to the bikes. Even so, if the engines run and the brakes work, I'd probably buy the pair for $400. As long as there aren't any skeptical welds or breaks in the frame, I'd say go for it.

Update.
They do run. and the seller said the DB30 has a new Predator 212 and clutch but didn't say how new and the Warrior has an all new front end a new clutch. Also, the seller texted me and lowered the "Firm" price to $450.00. I replied back saying I'd think about it and that I'm looking at other mini bikes. So I'm gonna wait a couple more days to see of the price gets lowered again. If I can get the price to $400.00 or under I'll snag them, fix the forks on the DB and flip the Warrior.

Shawn

Last edited: