barn find 3 mini bikes for sale

hi all , i found 3 mini bikes in an old shed . i think ones a trail horse ., ones a sears fox .??? maybe .. and the other ones like a bird ,steens ,taco .. ??

red trail horse 5hp briggs looks like it would run and go for sure missing brake lever and cable only 150.00

black frame primer tank black plastic fenders tall tired mini with 3.5 techumshe needs only rear brake cable was told its a sears mini bike ..looks pretty dang nice 180.00

blue mini bike with 5hp techumshe star wheels kinda ruff runs and goes also needs rear brake cable .. 125.00

i have pictures i have no idea how to put them anywheres but photobucket if someone wants to take them from photobucket and put them on here ill give you address and password ..

will trade for most any vintage kart ., kart parts ., 2 stroke motors or parts .. west bend ., clinton ., power products ..etc..

400X: This is a later version called the R4001. It used the drum brakes and the long Cat chain guard. Upside down seat shocks look original, seat is not. All wheel stars are there, (if not too rusty, they're cool) and it appears to be carrying the original Indian Head tires. :thumbsup:

dave ., thats the worst one .. its kinda ruff all over ..handle bar been welded on right side.. it runs and goes we rode all 3 of them .. i think thats the one the chain falls off cuz rear wheel bearings are shot .. good parts or with forks could fix up the rest is ok .. i think ..

thanks for the help with pictures ...

tom .., i have the right tank for that sears mini bike .. i had no idea what it went to .. i was tryin to mount it on the steering shaft of a go kart yesterday ... !!! the tank thats on the sears deffinatly dont fit ... it came in the pile yesterday .. im the goof that set it on there and hooked a hose on it to ride it ..
wow thats cool now i no what that black plastic tank tank goes to ..

thanks everyone ..

Lol .. now someone buy a minibike so i can buy two fenders throttle grib brake lever and cable for lil indian i had since i was 6 and now 50 ..