battery size for electric start

just got my engine put together recently with electric start now i need a minibike friendly battery. I had the Billet flywheel machined to accept the ring gear and everything works nicely now i just need a small power source, wasnt sure if anyone had experience with this.

JKautoFab

dont need much of a battery. the smallest size atv battery will probably be fine. i had a long skinny battery with blade connectors on one of my bikes was only like 20 25 bucks and worked great

Ron Kimball at Heald sent this to me ...

"The battery for the VT10 bike is a 12N14 3 AMP. The dimensions are
5 5/16 X 3 1/2 X 6 9/16 tall."

The bike is a 10 hp.
Hope that helps.

Might want to think about this. I'm gonna try one of those sealed gel batteries out of one of those battery booster packs for jump starting your car. It's sorta a small battery and should fit after i weld on a tray for it to fit in. Gonna try this on a baja heat bike i am restoring.

Grabbed it for cheap at Walmart, I think it's called everstart or whatever the cheap brand is. I'll grab the part number off the battery for you. Its just a lawn and garden lead acid battery, nothing special. I have it on one of my karts, but it's probably a little too big and bulky for a bike. I would look at one of the sealed gel batteries, they're much smaller. Walmart also had those in 18AH but it cost twice as much.

This is the battery I have on my yard kart
EverStar Lawn and Garden Battery, Group Size U1-7 - Walmart.com

Here's the same thing from Walmart but the smaller sealed version, it's cheaper on Amazon though.
EverStart PowerSport Battery, Group Size ES20LBS - Walmart.com
Thanks so much for your help! I like the small one and it's cheap . I am worried with the 3amp coil if the battery should be a deep discharge one.
Cause if the mini bike charges at 2.whatever amps, that's trickle charging which is a good thing but takes a few hours to charge. So short runs on the bike means no charging.