BC1500 and BC1100

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone for some reason thinks these are rare bikes? but i see these all the time for sale. esspecially on ebay, and all over craigslist. i am just saying, i dont think these were low production number bikes, and everyone thinks bonanzas are rare. i have 4 of them and didnt pay more than 400 for one of them.
I agree.
Two went cheap on Ebay today. A BC1000 roller with incorrect wheels went for $76. and a running BC1200 with a 5hp B&S and a badly covered seat went for $102.50.

Boy...you guys really know your stuff. These Bonanza's aren't worth much at all. I originally posted them up for sale to generate some cash to help me out of a financial hole but I ended up getting less than half of what I originally posted them for! I would have taken even $1000 bucks for the both but ended up less than that. I should have listened to you guys...you are obviously experts compared to me. They weren't even really worth selling but I needed the cash in a hurry. I hope whomever ultimately ends up with them appreciates the fact that they're sort of complete if not in good quality condition. Maybe someday I'll be able to buy a restorable 1500 for $1000 to replace the one I just sold...they probably won't hold their value much in the future anyway. Right? Thanks for all your input here gang.

Darin:thumbsup:

Boy...you guys really know your stuff. These Bonanza's aren't worth much at all. I originally posted them up for sale to generate some cash to help me out of a financial hole but I ended up getting less than half of what I originally posted them for! I would have taken even $1000 bucks for the both but ended up less than that. I should have listened to you guys...you are obviously experts compared to me. They weren't even really worth selling but I needed the cash in a hurry. I hope whomever ultimately ends up with them appreciates the fact that they're sort of complete if not in good quality condition. Maybe someday I'll be able to buy a restorable 1500 for $1000 to replace the one I just sold...they probably won't hold their value much in the future anyway. Right? Thanks for all your input here gang.

Darin:thumbsup:
...whatever, homeboy...

Last edited:
everyone for some reason thinks these are rare bikes? but i see these all the time for sale. esspecially on ebay, and all over craigslist. i am just saying, i dont think these were low production number bikes, and everyone thinks bonanzas are rare. i have 4 of them and didnt pay more than 400 for one of them.
They are not rare per-se but highly collectable and are only original once! I would snatch them up in a heartbeat myself if possible! Here in the midwest, Oklahoma in particular we rarely see the things! The Hodaka powered ones are even more rare to see here! While it is a damn shame to see someone sell thier childhood minibike it seems they never meant that much to this member and his brother, (no offense to them) so for someone to get them who will love them as they should be loved is great! I only wish I had my BC1500 that was my 1st minibike as well as the numerous others that followed! I would restore them to thier former glory and ride em like I stole em!

james c

i dont think it was him, but i do know it was someone from here, no not me.
but i found one of them. ill wait till they show themselves

I know who got the BC1100. It's this guy: He's a real jerk!

Seriously, it's a nice bike and it appears to be all there from what little I know. I bought it to do a full restoration, but I'm not sure I have the heart to strip it now. Might have to leave the patina and just get her running good.

Wow...I don't know why you guys are so hot to find out who got them? Wasn't everyone saying they really weren't rare right? I didn't get much for them so who cares? I don't understand how this thread could get so popular now that they're gone??? If none of you wanted to buy them...and you all thought they weren't of much value...don't worry whats happened to them or where they've gone. I messed up and had to sell...woe is me! None of you are out there without your mini's tonight so give it up. Let it go...breathe through your nose!

Thanks Korndog and Allen1967...I appreciate you coming to my rescue so quick.

Darin

edwin

I know who got the BC1100. It's this guy: He's a real jerk!

Seriously, it's a nice bike and it appears to be all there from what little I know. I bought it to do a full restoration, but I'm not sure I have the heart to strip it now. Might have to leave the patina and just get her running good.
nice picture korndog!!!lol....is that an old or new pic ? i see a flathead!!!!!!is that whats in it now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.