Bearkat Twister front suspension parts?

I'm almost done my Bearkat Twister build, does anyone have diagrams / knowledge / parts resources for the front fork assembly? I'd rather get advice from someone who has experience with one before I tear it apart and break something... Thanks!

Fourtogo

I'm almost done my Bearkat Twister build, does anyone have diagrams / knowledge / parts resources for the front fork assembly? I'd rather get advice from someone who has experience with one before I tear it apart and break something... Thanks!
Looking for one of these frames . Just a frame and swing arm , or a roller

The lower bushings are almost always found worn out. They are made of oil impregnated brass and held in with a set screw. I was able to buy bushings with the correct inside and outside diameters then had a machinist turn down a collar to sit in the fork tubes. The upper bushings are aluminum and held in with a roll pin.