Beautiful professional custom paint job, new upgraded motor, Baja for Christmas $750

Buy yourself a great Christmas present you know you deserve it!
Great vintage bike for sale, professional custom vintage look paint job, brand new upgraded predator motor with under seat exhaust. This bike is fast and I weigh in at 230 pounds!
I have some photos but will take more when I get home tonight.
I want $1000s for it but I'll take $750 cash.
Email or message me.
I am located in Moreno Valley CA 92557
Local pickup prefered.
Local buyer viewing the bike on Friday 11/18/2015 but I thought this was the place to show it first. Thanks.

merrallusa@gmail.com

I was asked about the motor details.
It is a brand new 212cc predator, with and under the seat exhaust, performance air intake, carb has been modified with a larger Jet and Emulsifier tube, the valve springs were upgraded to eliminate float, and i know there were a couple of other things that slip my mind right now but I have receipts somewhere.
It is a great bike with a beautiful paint job, about 6 months since it was completed and has less than an hour of riding for display at a few local car and bike shows and a couple of photo shoots. If you have any questions please message or email me.
I can ship but that isn't cheap.
Thanks for looking and best wishes.

No, these were at the Perris Dirt Track, "Hippie Killer" car and bike show 2015.
She took some photos with our 1954 Chevy pickup as well, she was really nice.