"Before and After" pics

:eek:hmy: DAMN Nun, thats a nice old Dodge ya got back there.. :laugh:.. I really liked this bike... Way way cooler than the little Birds and stuff you're usually doing.. The Cheetah is a beast..

Quote The Restore Kid
DAMN Nun, thats a nice old Dodge ya got back there.. .. I really liked this bike... Way way cooler than the little Birds and stuff you're usually doing.. The Cheetah is a beast..

Man I haven;t been messing with little bikes for a couple of months now :laugh: The Trail Horse and Boonie are my smallest bikes now..Leave it to you TRK to point out the big rolling turd motor home in the background. Yea I redid that about 4 years ago. I bought it for $1400 , redid the whole interior and painted it, all new carpet ect....:thumbsup:

Love the Chopper . but how is that working , just using a clutch with such a big sprocket and tire ? I bet that thing would run alot better with a TAV. Looks cool as hell though . Great job :thumbsup:
The Tav setup sat out too far and I didnt really have enough room. With the 5hp I have on it now and the gearing this thing blows my Honda xr50 away up to about 25-30. It really would need a good hydrolic disc brake setup if it went any faster.