Benelli dynamo

Looking for serial number information on both motor and frame.
I just cant seem to find it anywhere on the net.:shrug:
Cheers Paul

Hey Paul;
My name is Paul also. I see you have had as many responses to your Dynamo questions as I have to mine. Lots of friendly folks out there, which is great, but no real answers yet. Do you need to know where to locate the numbers on the bike or are you looking for reference material on the web? Sounds like you and I are doing a lot of the same stuff as I just bought a 1970 Dynamo, about 10 days ago. I'll be happy to share any info I find, with you. Are you looking for any parts? I'm hunting for a correct air cleaner and a sidestand for mine. If you let me know what you're looking for, I'll gladly send you links to anything I run across. Good luck with your Dynamo!

Lol Sorry Paul ! I posted on your post last night and did not know you you replied to this one !!. I've searched the web up and down and found a few things but they are PDF and I just copied them to my computer. i can send them to you via e-mail but cant remember where I got them from.
I found the dellorto carb manual. I stripped my carb apart and boiled it in vinager then washed it with hot soapy water. The most important thing when rebuiding a carb is to make sure all circuits are open. This takes time just sit down with a welding tip cleaner or different dia. pins and clean to make sure every orifice is open.
The petcock was my biggest issue as this was an aftermarket unit and I could not disassemble it, It was heavily gummed up !!!!!
I got the bike running perfectly and fixed all the wiring, brakes, ignition issues and took it up north to the cottage for the weekend. I put 43 miles on it without a hiccup or a rattlin fender:scooter:
Now i;m gonna strip it apart and paint it, I ordered an NOS speedo and headlamp assy from ebay $100 +12 shipping just because it really makes the bike cool !! lol Im still looking for a nice set of handle bars as mine are badly rusted.
Cheers paulhemi@bell.net

I have a Benelli Dynamo and a Volcano, one restored and one not yet...There is LOTS of info. on the web about these bikes. One of the easier bikes to find stuff for. Not as much about the Volcano, but lots of about the Dynamo. If you ever have a question related to ANYTHING about these bikes, ask Joe Pershock (formerely of Cosmopolitan Motors), he was the US Importer for Benelli and he knows everything and has more parts than Carter had pills!! I'm talking many tractor trailor loads of parts...I think he sells alot on ebay as well.

Just finished the restoration, could have done a full size bike in the same amount of time!! lol about 40 hours from start to finish, tedious amounts of polishing, sanding and painting, About $300 in NOS parts with the initial investment of $250 for the bike.
Im really happy the way it turned out and have had a lot of fun on it already !! Runs like a charm!! But I just noticed the little tool box is on backwards !!! LOLO ok...40hrs 15minutes !!!!

They use to sell those at JC Penney stores. I was suppose to get one but it never happened. They cost less than $300.00 new, I don't remember the exact price, maybe $269.