best score of 2011 so far

just got her pd for today rupp rat or trucker i guess & i'll be picking her up next tues when i get back from snowmobile trip
:pimp:

Last edited:
Oh this is an easy one :laugh: I traded back the Tote Gote to Jeep4me and finally got the actual bike I saw on Ebay 2 years ago, and fell in love with Big Tire Bikes. Now its in my garage. The wife said no 2 years ago :laugh: and she hasn't even noticed it in the garage yet :thumbsup:

Oh this is an easy one :laugh: I traded back the Tote Gote to Jeep4me and finally got the actual bike I saw on Ebay 2 years ago, and fell in love with Big Tire Bikes. Now its in my garage. The wife said no 2 years ago :laugh: and she hasn't even noticed it in the garage yet :thumbsup:

Thats too bad my wife buys me them for Christmas

Yea but I always find a way to get the ones I really want :thumbsup: And when she does notice it all I gotta say is "Surprise" ! and tell her I got it for her. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It could be either one of these for me??

Someone gave me a Big Cat already this year also, Very good shape just missing the motor and one flat tire. The forks are not bent either.That's 3 already this year and its only January. My wife doesn't care, with every new bike I get she gets a new pair of shoes. I'm happy shes happy win win!!!

Last edited:
not a bike but it was free. 1920's gravely model d. got to be worth something. And i got two old jeep trannys and t cases for 25$ worth probrobly 15x that parted out. so yea im doin ok sofar :thumbsup: