BGW Tri-Rod restoration thread..

Ok I see the problem. They moving side to side in flangettes. But I have them on the outside and inside which is how they were when I got it so it was already wrong and I was unaware. As always Gumpit to save the day. Thanks I'll get to switching that and probably be updating shortly

Just got around to reorganizing garage. Got the new tires mounted (one leaks air might need a new rim)
Got motor mocked up and few pieces painted to match
Been bitter cold so work on it has been slow
image.jpg

Could do that too I guess. Also realized today moving it that I never dropped the differential axle, so I'll have to drop it and replace the bearings and clean it up. Then pick up a battery,TC belt, hook up throttle/brake controls and cut chain to length

Yeah I had a local bike shop change em and they tried a few times but didn't try a tube, recommended fix a flat but idk I'd like to resolve it not rig it
Glad to hear it's "approved" when finished I'll get a detailed list and pics
Color Is: Dupli-Color Metal Specs

Hi. Finally some updates! (Sorry, live in Illinois but been working in Baton Rouge since February 1st) got the jack shaft mounted, motor mounted, TC mounted, And now I need a bigger belt and a bolt for engine shaft. Hopefully she will be rolling on her own soon! I'll
Start posting more updates now that I'm home for a bit and can actually work on it!