Big bikes for sale

Wife just informed me that she wants a divorce:doah:. So I need to liquidate some stuff asap, before she ends up with it.Here is what I am considering selling. PM me for details. I dont want to sell anything but unless she does a 180 I have no choice :crying:

Trail Horse - $400.....HS40...... unrestored

Super Bronc VT7-$1200....H70 lighted

Wards T777- $800......... Will come with 8hp Tec

Boonie Roller-$250.

I am going to try to hold onto the Cheetah and Terra Cat for now, but you never know.:shrug: I have alot of thinking to do, so like I said PM me if you are really serious. I can ship the smaller ones no problem , but The big ones will take some creative shipping.

OMG ln666 I'm so sorry bud. I hope you two can patch it up.

Thanx Jesse

I have found once a women says she's not happy anymore, there is no fixing it. Cause then all the friends start chiming in and swaying her decisions. She was all happy when I was pulling in 50 G's a year. Guess all they really care about is money. Oh well, guess I will have to start shopping for a newer model.:wink:

All I can say is...Sorry man.
Thanx Guys...... but all I am worried about is finishing school and keeping my house right now. This couldn't have come at a worse time in life. If I can hold on for another 6 months things will be ok. I just know she's gonna drive me into bancruptcy.

bandit 40

Dam........ Sorry Paul I really hate to hear that my friend ...Your a great guy as far as were all concerned :thumbsup: ....but your right a lot of thinking, just take it in strides buddy ......

jeep4me

I've been in your shoes, my friend. Fortunately, my situation turned around. I hope the same happens for you. Good luck, buddy.

Hang in there. If there is anything you need let me know.:thumbsup:

That sucks man. You have some nice minibikes. I wish i had some extra cash and room. I know how it is with the Old Lady. Im having problems too. Just hang in there!

buckeye

A very wise man once told me "it's not over til it's over" good luck and do everything you can do to save it and if it doesnt work out you will be able to look yourself in the mirror and know you did all you could do!

Dang Paul, I really hate to hear that. I hope things get better for you one way or the other.

Women, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Thanx guys...Really I am more worried about it financially than emotionally. This is my second time around. and I'm a little jaded to say the least. I go to a college filled with beautiful women :wink: So when one door closes ,another opens. I just dont want to see my mini bikes end up in my loser stepson hands or something being traded for a bag a weed , If ya no what I mean. She never liked them or showed any intrest in them , but you know how it goes, when ya go to court.:eek:ut:

PS.......... The Boonie is sold :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have also had some people express intrest in the Trail Horse. Let me tell you that it is one tight bike. It runs like a raped ape, and the Hs40 screams. If somebody were to have it powdercoated it could easily be a show bike. No tweaks . no bends, the fenders are perfect....Just a super bike .