Billetproof FL @ Garlits - 3/17/12

Not strictly a "mini bike event" but here in FL we take what we can get. And who doesn't love hot rods anyways? Great Show, great folks, and VERY mini bike friendly! :thumbsup:

Billetproof Florida

And as an extra little bonus.....

Kenny P and I are signed up to build and award the trophy for "Best Mini Bike".

Let's get to building!!! :hack: :grind: :weld: :scooter:

Damn, I was afraid of this. There's a big VW show and camp out in Lakeland that weekend. Jason and I always bring our mini's to that show to ride and race on Saturday (Jason raced and lost to a greyhound dog last year, good times). Not sure how this will work :doah:

KB2ROCKET

I might just go for the show im saving my projects for next years drag racing (even though i have almost a year to get ready) i havent a clue how im going to pull this off theres just so much to do and figure out :helpsmilie:

fistfullabar

mini bikes

Not strictly a "mini bike event" but here in FL we take what we can get. And who doesn't love hot rods anyways? Great Show, great folks, and VERY mini bike friendly! :thumbsup:

Billetproof Florida

this looks fun might have to get there

markus

square, or anyone that knows, hows the registration work for the mini bikes? Same as the cars? Just sold one bike today, getting some space cleared and am planning on starting a couple of bikes 1st of the year. A custom Lil indian and probably that Manco Chopper I picked up at the billetproof drags. I just don't know if everything else in life is gonna cooperate enought to give me time to finish them by march:doah:

We have a place up near Ocala just to the northwest of Big Daddy so I'm covered for sleeping accommodations:thumbsup:

Billetproof Florida

I spoke to Allen. To pre-register your mini bikes, just follow the link from Post#1 and you will see the register now option. Type your make and model of mini bike in the vehicle description box.

For example: "1969 Sears Roper Mini Bike"

And then continue on with the registration process and submit the rest of your information and you're good to go! :thumbsup:

buckeye

That would be way fun. My son is comming for a visit the week after, so my time off is spoken for. I really am thinking about a trip to Winbar or however you spell it. Who knows.

Awesome! Thanks for the info SD. Not yet sure if I can make it (its 4 - 5 hours, so not a day trip). Really hoping to be able to go. Need to get my bike finished by then. Will they allow you to ride a little?

I'm in West Palm so it's about a 4 hr trip for me too... Luckily I have family to stay with in Ocala though.

There was definitely some riding going on last year, but it wasn't at the same venue... It was at the fairgrounds in Gainesville, this year at Garlitts' place, so I couldn't say for sure. I do, however, have every intention of riding mine as much as possible!

Great job getting things together S.chopper. I wish the tracks out here would let us on more often. It sucks having these lil beasts and no place to run them . Florida guys should really take advantage of this event. Others are not so lucky. I want to see how much time you guys knock off from last year:thumbsup:. I want to see what them dual motor bikes can do.:thumbsup: Good luck guys

I hate to break it to ya Goose, but you're gonna have to wait until October to see any more time slips.... The promoter puts on two events a year in FL, Show in the spring and drags in the fall... But come October, I may have a new trick or two up my sleeve.

:devil2: