Bird Engineering tire height for use with scrub brake?

I know that my recommended tire size is 4.10/3.50 - 5 but I don't know what the best overall tire height should be for use with a scrub brake. In the attached picture, the rear tire height is about 13" and is too tall for the already worn-thin scrub. Should my tire height be the 11 or 12 inch model? OldMiniBikes sells both, but the 12 is listed as "tubeless". I assume that I can use tubeless WITH a tube but I don't know. Any Bird Engineering people out there have the answer? Thanks

IMG_1543.JPG

just buy a new scrub brake pad OldMiniBikes has them :thumbsup:
Already have a new one... just need tires but want to get the best size. If the tire's height is not tall enough then the scrub wont engage until the brake lever is further down. If it is too tall, the scrub will rub even before engaging the brake. There must be an optimal tire height. It looks like that height might be 12".

The mini bike pictured appears to be a Bird Scat Bat . The correct tire size would be a 4.10/3.50x6 [12 inch] tubeless . You can put the L stem inner tube in them . The wheels and tires pictured on this bike are not the originals .

The mini bike pictured appears to be a Bird Scat Bat . The correct tire size would be a 4.10/3.50x6 [12 inch] tubeless . You can put the L stem inner tube in them . The wheels and tires pictured on this bike are not the originals .
Thanks. Would be nice to have the right wheels, but this will be a beater. But for future reference... what type of wheels are they and are they available anywhere?