Bird Wren Wheels

Hey folks I just p/u a nice Wren/Runabout Frame . I'm in need of a set ( front and rear ) 5' steel wheels , need to be decent shape , I'll blast them and paint them so not looking for perfect just rider quality ! Thanks !

I acquired a one piece 5" steel front wheel from not so mini at Windber , I'm still in need of a rear wheel /hub/sprocket assembly 5" , one piece or two piece ( prefer one piece ) , Thanks for the overwhelming help :laugh::thumbsup:

Hey Chipper, my friends $25 Bird rat Bike had a bent wheel and we found a 5" wheel, sprocket, tire, tube, and bearings for $70$. If your not going total original, this is the way to go. It's on E bay.

Last edited:
Hey Chipper, my friends $25 Bird rat Bike had a bent wheel and we found a 5" wheel, sprocket, tire, tube, and bearings for $70$. If your not going total original, this is the way to go. It's on E bay.
Thanks Joe , yall had no issue with the width of the hub assembly ? I have some sort of aftermarket wheel I got at Windber and it was a tad too wide ? I'll check it out , Thanks