Blowing oil out black tube

dirt

hello i have a 6 hp hh techumseh and when my son rides it there is no problem. but when i beat{ride} it the engine is always covered with oil. i ride full bore and im a big guy .

hello i have a 6 hp hh techumseh and when my son rides it there is no problem. but when i beat{ride} it the engine is always covered with oil. i ride full bore and im a big guy .
Let's see now. Big guy. Beats the hell out of it. Full bore. Hmmmmm. No clues here! Ogy

Big guy,beat the hell out it-I dont have a clue:crying::crying: why it would be blowin oil:doah::doah::doah:

I would change the oil and put some restoe additive in it first, but chances are it is close to toast if you are getting that much blow-by, stay off the thing and let the boy ride it till it is played out! The cost of repair/rebuild is more than a replacement unit unless you do the labor yourself, even then the machine work if required is gonna be high rent unless you know a machinist!

If it's an older motor you may have a condition known as blow-by, this is where the rings are worn and the, or some of the compression, is blown by the rings, causing pressure in the crank case, which in turn blows the oil out of the crancase and causes it to come out the tube, it would show up as the load gets heavier.
there are 2 things you can do- 1 hone the cylendar and install new rings, costly if you don't know how to do it yourself,, 2 take that junk Tec, and put it on a shelf, install a new Harbor Freight 6.5 clone, may cost you $100.00, plus a new clutch, but it will be a new motor, and plenty of power to pull your butt around!!!
dave