Bonanza BC Series Seat Pattern

I have two Bonanza BC Series MINI Bike builds going on right now. I am going to build both of these bikes stock: wheels, fenders everything but the following items. Both bikes are going to have a custom two color paint job with the handle bar and remote fuel tanks white and the frame and pegs another color. I am going to run early 50's or 60's 5Hp Briggs or Tecumseh's. Motors will have some minor aftermarket parts like header, electric ignition, maybe aluminum flywheel if possible, etc. My goal is to build to nice Bonanza Mini Bikes that look like a Hot Rodder got a hold of and put a nice like custom spin on. That were the two color paint, early modified 5HP motor come in to play. Tonight I was thinking about it and got another great idea that I want to include on the stock looking with a Hot Rodder spin list.

Since I am missing the seat on both of these bike I decided that I would like a stock shaped seat, ad well ass stock in appearance besides the colors and Hot Rodder spin.

Does anyone one have a pattern for the stock shape Bonanza BC Seat that they would be willing to share with me? I need a pattern of the shape of the wood base as well. Any advice and/or tips would be helpful, thank you in advance,

CarPlayLB

Ya wanna buy a decent used seat? PM me if interested. I have a classic style Bonanza seat off a BC1300 that would be perfect for a pattern. Only has a couple of tears and would work for what you need

CarPlayLB

If you're looking for a new exact copy, look at the ebay listing for 95 bucks. I just put one on my resto project and love it!
I bought one of those as well...very nice seat! I wish it had nutserts installed form the inside, but other than that minor gripe on my part, seat is awesome!

Dwarf, the used seat I have would make a perfect pattern! It is barely rider quality, but is all there!