Bonanza Chopper find

Picked up this roller yesterday. Drove 115 miles to pick it up after the Owner texted me saying that the first caller flaked on him. He even knocked off $75 since I was driving so far! This Bonanza is on my very short list of Mini Bikes I've wanted since I was a kid in the 60's.

maverick1

Next time I go to San Fran to visit my daughter I got to look some of you guys up. Y'all got some neat
bikes. Almost forgot, that was a great score.

Last edited:
. Yea Nick looks better in my yard than yours! LOL what caller were you? Ya gotta let this old guy get em once in a while. Thanks Maverick :thumbsup:
[emoji23] you always beat me to the Craigslist deals Joe! Keep up the good work!! How's the SH coming along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:
[emoji23] you always beat me to the Craigslist deals Joe! Keep up the good work!! How's the SH coming along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks all ! I won't be restoring the Chopper any time soon . I just got the wiring harness from Stricktly Hodaka last week. I also bought the Repop DARE Grips from them. They're not Cheap. Just a heads up, they are a good 1/2" shorter than the original Grips.:shrug: