bonanza go fast build

CarPlayLB

carefull with EasyOff on those badges boys! The chemical in EasyOff is what I use to remove anodizing! You could easily kill that badge, and that would make me sad!:crying:

what parts do you need :shrug: might be able to help:thumbsup: badge looks good
I need a set of rear shocks that are better than the stockers and thanks! :thumbsup:

carefull with EasyOff on those badges boys! The chemical in EasyOff is what I use to remove anodizing! You could easily kill that badge, and that would make me sad!:crying:
I had no idea! I'm assuming that's why some of the anodizing was coming off?:shrug: Thankfully I didn't load it on there! I really appreciate the tip tho :bowdown:

got started on the wheels and engine for the second bike , had one double indian head already but thanks to rayvel now i have a set for this bike . they were pretty grimy so took a minute and scrubbed them up also started ripping down the engine :thumbsup:

buckeye

Turning into one of my favorite builds going on now.
Nice job. Looks like she will be fun. Like a hopped up hottie on Saturday night. Fun, fun, fun.:thumbsup:

They came out like new :thumbsup:
Looking good:thumbsup:
Turning into one of my favorite builds going on now.
Nice job. Looks like she will be fun. Like a hopped up hottie on Saturday night. Fun, fun, fun.:thumbsup:
thank you guys for the kind words :thumbsup:

hey g it would look even better with a custom made aluminum top plate :laugh:

hey buckeye she is not done yet gotta put some finishing touches on :thumbsup:

I like that engine & clutch setup you've installed. :thumbsup: :drool: Can you give some details on the clutch you're using like make & model no. + specifications, etc.

I've seen those types of clutch used on Race Karts...I've wondered how well they'd work on a mini bike.
hey t-town this one is a horstman reaper clutch i got used off another member :thumbsup: i put a noram cheetah clutch on my stellar and it works very well i like the adjustability of the disk clutches :thumbsup: