bonanza go fast build

got some more work done today :thumbsup: found another goodyear tire in great shape so i have a matched set for the one bike now . primed the one frame . thanks a lot to street smart for the cool sticker :thumbsup:

Street Smart

If you need another sticker Tim let me know. I have more coming. I have 4" ones too.
Both Cheeftahs will probably sit till the cooler weather. This is my busy season and gotta make it when you can. I`m a real slacker as far starting and posting build threads, I`ve done two nice bikes without threads. Next One i will. Dan i will be "hitting you up" for help too". Thanks everybody...

If you need another sticker Tim let me know. I have more coming. I have 4" ones too.
Both Cheeftahs will probably sit till the cooler weather. This is my busy season and gotta make it when you can. I`m a real slacker as far starting and posting build threads, I`ve done two nice bikes without threads. Next One i will. Dan i will be "hitting you up" for help too". Thanks everybody...
i hear ya i have a lot more time in the winter too but i have another stellar project ready :laugh: thanks charlie :thumbsup:

i had to take a min. to do this though

put it on this:thumbsup: