Bonanza MX 1310 TCS

Your last set of numbers maybe 91203 or 9120b so that would be 1969 the 120th day of the year and a shift or line number. But you need to know what your looking at because it gets wacky. 69-79-89-99 but there are things you'll see on a engine and you can place it in the correct decade by looking at it. After '04 they changed it. But when you find a minibike specific H50 it should stand out. and I think they are all 68-70 or 71 but I could be mistaken.

george3

You have a pic. or two of the front and other side? The jack shaft sprocket #41 was put on there to run the spoked back wheel. The engine side of the jack shaft looks like a #35 chain.

they also made a 1500tc that was the same as the 1510mx but with 10 inch spoked wheels front drum brakes buy way of a metal tab on the inside of the front fork. it came with a 4 hp tecumseh according to dave miller. because i got the front forks. i have a 1963 tecumseh 4 hp runs great no smoke good power if anyone is interested came with a walbro carb low hours

george3

Old post but wanted to reply to it. the TCS came in green frame with a 40-41 sprocket. TC is for torque converter and S for steel wheels. as far as I know. I know mine are factory green The MB1150TC and the MX1510TCS both green but my MX1510 with the hodaka is silver.

george3

what is the serial no. on the front of the engine plate? anyway you look at it if you enjoy the hodaka engine hay whats it mater. beats the heck out of a 4HP tecumseh, lol