Bonanza Resto

Well I finished up my BC1100 yesterday. It ran a little ratty at first but after a few adjustments I got it running pretty good. I think I need to do a few more tweaks for my liking. Like bypass that damn govener and get the brake to slow it down faster. I think I will also need a new rear sprocket/drum brake as the chain goes loose to really tight when you spin the tire. I wanted to dump the 72 tooth and get 60 tooth anyway as it will see mostly pavement. I found the HS40 tec for cheap but I think I am still going to have restorekid build me the H30 him and talked about to get it closer to original. I still need to find a chain gaurd too. Here are are couple before/after pix.

Thanks all,

Bonanza Brian, not a shot in hell I am sending you my motor. Now if you want to make me substantial offer I am listening. LOL

Scooterboy, yes I did see that on OBMwarehouse

Doodle bug, the color is a duplicolor marine blue that I had in the garage left over from something I did. I had several blue paint colors in the cabinet and that color matched pretty good. I think it is a corvette color.

That bike looks great.:thumbsup: I wish I could do at least one of my Bonanzas with a stock motor,but somehow it allways ends up with a bigger motor like this 16hp.bike.