Bonanza save

I just hope my little welder has the oomph to weld on the new foot peg mounts(shock mounts). Then I can start ordering those parts. Love my new pegs:thumbsup:

I just hope my little welder has the oomph to weld on the new foot peg mounts(shock mounts). Then I can start ordering those parts. Love my new pegs:thumbsup:
My Harbor freight 90 amp core flux welder worked just fine on my foot peg bracket.:thumbsup: Just make sure it is really clean and weld it on the sides and bottom, not the top. I'm glad you got some foot pegs:wink:

The only piece of original hardware I got with this frame:laugh: (neck bolt & washer) Shined it up a bit. Keeping the original blue paint on there, just because:laugh:

Some assembly today. I developed some new curse words today trying to get those springs connected:laugh: Did the jackshaft, bearings, rear shocks, front shocks, badge. Need to make a nut and bolt shopping list.:laugh: Still not sure what engine:eek:ut:

After looking at a complete bonanza today, I think the swing arm is way to loose:eek:ut: Too much play in there. I need to investigate that:laugh: I don't think the jackshaft mounts are bent. If anything, they are bent in a bit:shrug: