Bonanza wheel bearings

Where are you buying them.Can you get USA made bearings for the Kidney Bean wheel? I mean bearings that fit like the original does.No snap ring.

Rocco...Last year I ordered the ones that Scooterboy pointed to in the McMaster Carr catalog. I paid about $10 a piece for them which is pricey but they were Heim brand....top of the line USA made bearing, good to 1000 rpms! The ones in your Ebay link will probably work fine, but I don't see an RPM rating for them and they are listed as "Hand Truck" or "Dolly Bearings" which could mean they are not rated for high speed applications....:shrug:

Last edited:
Heim is the brand I took out of the wheels and I would definitely by them again.I still can't find them in the link scooterboy put up.And yes the link I put up was just an example.If anybody know's how to hook me up with the heim bearings thats what I want.And Thank You for the help with this.

Heim is the brand I took out of the wheels and I would definitely by them again.I still can't find them in the link scooterboy put up.And yes the link I put up was just an example.If anybody know's how to hook me up with the heim bearings thats what I want.And Thank You for the help with this.
..not sure why but I can't get the direct link to work..go to Scooterboy's McMaster Carr link and put # 6384K365 in the "Find" box.

(5/8 x 1-3/8 Flanged, double sealed...1000 rpms. I'm pretty sure these are the ones I ordered but double check all the dimensions.)

Last edited:
You can also usually get them (USA made) locally if you live near a metropolitan area. Just look up Bearings in the phone book. (I know, whats a phone book?:laugh:) Anyways Motion Industries is a pretty good national bearing supply shop.:thumbsup:

You can also usually get them (USA made) locally if you live near a metropolitan area. Just look up Bearings in the phone book. (I know, whats a phone book?:laugh:) Anyways Motion Industries is a pretty good national bearing supply shop.:thumbsup:
Thanks Mark that good to know.

the bearings came today and they are Heim bearings. They should replace the originals perfectly.Nice!

george3

A company called RBC bought Heim out, so you can look up RBC as well if anybody else needs bearings. I found this out when replaceing the bearings on my Powell.