Briggs flat head valve question

Can anyone tell me what number spring to use on my 5hp with the govenor removed??
I also need to find them along with copper head gasket and side cover gasket,the usual suspects,AGK,and APS did not have the springs but may have the gaskets??

5hp Briggs I/C stipped down and getting a (valve lap Dance)milled head,advance timing
and a custom (Hillbilly header)

thanx a bunch

Motra

Stiffer valve springs probably aren't quite as critical on an L-head because there's no chance of the valves colliding with the piston like on an OHV engine, but you can still get valve float at high RPM. They are available though from places that sell high performance engine parts for race karts and jr. dragsters. Do a Google search for jr. dragster parts, here's a link to just one: Metro Racing Engines

Stiffer valve springs probably aren't quite as critical on an L-head because there's no chance of the valves colliding with the piston like on an OHV engine, but you can still get valve float at high RPM. They are available though from places that sell high performance engine parts for race karts and jr. dragsters. Do a Google search for jr. dragster parts, here's a link to just one: Metro Racing Engines
Thank you Boss.....

those springs are ay to heavy turk brothers racing has dual williams springs take the inner out with stock cam plus its akit with reall keeper and retainer