Briggs intek gov bypass prob.

hey guys. i tryed to bypass the governor on my gokart (briggs intek 206 iron sleve 6.5 h.p) and i ran the throttle cable right to the carb but it will not start unless i hit the governor arm and it acts like im hitting the throttle when its not even connected to the carb its so weird its like im opening up an internal flap

im not asking how to remove it im asking whats going on with the throttle the motor has a aluminum rod and flywheel just stayed governed for the kids

ok..i ran the cable to one of the arms of the gov i drilled a hole in it to put the cable in and bolt it tight its the arm thats numbered for the gove spring that pulls on the throttle lever...i have the cable coming from behind the motor to it so it pulls it right it should work but when i hit the rod on bottom of the gastank that protudes out in front of the motor that the throttle was hooked up too it reves up and i dont see anyway its linked to the t/b its weird cause it works like a throttle still when its not hooked up to anything but inturnally on the motor

im just gonna do the ziptie thing for now till i take it out complete how do i do this ziptie thru the string and around it to stop it from streching

:shrug:
ok..i ran the cable to one of the arms of the gov i drilled a hole in it to put the cable in and bolt it tight its the arm thats numbered for the gove spring that pulls on the throttle lever...i have the cable coming from behind the motor to it so it pulls it right it should work but when i hit the rod on bottom of the gastank that protudes out in front of the motor that the throttle was hooked up too it reves up and i dont see anyway its linked to the t/b its weird cause it works like a throttle still when its not hooked up to anything but inturnally on the motor