Building a 4X7 minibike trailer to never miss a show again

really tired of no way to get my mini's around so i found a trailer for 125.00 and my putting my magic fingers on it and giving it a facelift.Here is what I got

Big Jim

Nice looking trailer!! I have a 4'x8' that was my parents travel trailer, brakes 3500# drop axle. Traded some stuff to put rails and a ramp gate on. Always nice to have a small trailer.

Nice trailer that I'm sure you will find many uses for.

Next you'll want an enclosed trailer atleast thats what happened with us.
After having an open trailer and having our toys get wet and snow/salt/dirt covered and worring about people stealing stuff off the trailer we got an enclosed trailer.

I need a bigger utility trailer or better yet a small car hauler trailer to hual the mule around on.

joekd

Keep saying I really need to get a tongue jack for mine, whenever mine isn't stored away or hooked up to the truck it's tongue is sitting on top of an old recycling bin :thumbsup:

I built my trailer as well. It will be at the CA mini meet this month. It has been to Baltimore,CA,Tx,Ks,Fla,Co many times and all around New Mexico.

here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing....

really, if you get two straps coming down like in these pics, from each handlebar down, the bike becomes pretty immobile at that point. After that, another strap somewhere in the rear will stabilize it pretty good.

I plan to build a nice Trailer to haul my M/T and Barris bikes behind my '37 Pontiac Coupe. It will also have mounts for ice chest, maybe a grille, chairs, EZ up, etc.

Most likel;y will be painted to match the car.