Buyers Beware "Aplyedmind"

he is a shady :censure: liar :hammer::hammer: hence why i am not his friend no mo

anywhoo if you decide to part out with that exhaust ..... let me know i might be interested in it.......

Blind as a Bat : Back on 8-18-2012 I was contacted by this member and was asked to bring to Funday # 3 a New Brigg 6.5 engine that I had listed in the classified section for $200.00 This engine had the linkage and fuel tank off so that it could fit into a project frame.
So I showed up to Funday # 3 and all day no one ever contacted me about the engine and I was told later that no one there knew who I was.
So he must be ( BLIND AS A BAT ) but I was told later that he just did not have any money.
So I still have that 6.5 HP Briggs engine sitting in a box ready for who knows what.
No one deserves such raw treatment as Mr. Graphic got from Aplyedmind. I at least still have my motor.
Steve :scooter:

I had the same thing happen when some one shipped me an engine and parts,parts were missing that he said were included. Box came trashed,no filling and full of oil. the shipper had to put it in a different box just to keep it all together.

I think that a lot of so called good deals go bad because they are selling because they NEED the money.

That box looks like the bike I got from CA. Greyhound had to re-box because oil leaked all over:doah:
I just can't believe how stupid people are when it comes to packing for shipping. NOTHING SHOULD MOVE IN THE FREAKING BOX. :eek:hmy: I hope this all works out for you. For that kind of money, you should be bolting that engine on the bike and "GO". Good luck.

wow that sucks.i would want a total refund and ship it back to him wrapped in tinfoil :hammer:
it's too bad looks like a nice engine
feel for ya

Here's the description I was given by Mark on the engine... "Its a rebuilt , un run, Tecumseh H50 Stroker. It use to be a tappered crank motor but swap out with H60 Rod and crank. Also has Tecumseh Motorsports racing cam(spins up to 7000 rpm i've read), Tecumseh Motorsport valves and springs. Timing is advance 8* I believe. I have receipts for all the work. All the work was done by Terry Nash 4x world champion go kart driver and world builder."
Hey Mr. Graphic,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I can't believe the knucklehead would ship it like that. :eek:ut:

With the description given to you sounds like Aplyedmind never ran the engine after it was built. Is it possible the engine is built for running Methanol fuel? The 8* advanced timing sounds a lot like Methanol and not standard gas.

The only thing I can say is a had a positive dealing with Mark but he was the purchaser. Hopefully he chimes in.
Yes, I, like others, would be interested in his reply (IF he does reply at all?). He has been called out by some unhappy members on this forum, and this is HIS chance to tell HIS side of the story. If , on the other hand, he says nothing in his defense, to quote and paraphrase a cliche: "His silence will speak VOLUMES."
Michael