Can anyone help with year,make and model of this possible fox mini bike

I need some help here to determine what this is.I believe its an early 70s fox.but iam not sure which year or model.The motor on the bike is not original but i believe the motor in the other pucs is the original 3hp tecumseh but iam not sure.i believe j may have a valuable bike here but iam unsure

Attachments

1971_MB1A

Try contacting cfh on here he has quite a bit of fox information,bruchures,photos etc as I'm pretty sure the model you have is actually pictured on one of his brochure pics.

Try contacting cfh on here he has quite a bit of fox information,bruchures,photos etc as I'm pretty sure the model you have is actually pictured on one of his brochure pics.
What is a cfh?and how do i contact him?I’ve never join the group like this but I figured you guys would have the answers and i appreciate the help

How would i contact the cfh?as i cannot find where you had sent it to me?any help is appreciated.also how much do you think that motor is worth