can anyone tell me what kinda motor this is ..

Yeah... those are the one... Whatever the model number is.. Might have been some weirdo Crapsman part number too.. You can't find ANY numbers on it? Where did your intake go? :doah: They don't idle for crap like that... :lol:

Check for the #s stamped on top of the shroud. They're small, so look hard. If they're not there, they'll be on a tag on the front side of the shroud, or if it's a Powersport, they'll be on a label on the back. I'm with RK. It's a H35 or H30.

IMO, it looks like a Briggs, but I could be wrong! :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Hey, everybody is wrong once. Anyway, take a flashlight and look real close on the shroud. They're normally stamped in and painted over. You may also have to scrape some paint off. Good luck on that TECUMSEH.

i have an h35 it looks like thats what that is but i dont know for sure.. i think the h40 and up's had the carburetor on the left side and the exhaust on the left though so its probly and h30-h35

-GC-

i have an h35 it looks like thats what that is but i dont know for sure.. i think the h40 and up's had the carburetor on the left side and the exhaust on the left though so its probly and h30-h35

-GC-
the HS engines are the only ones with a left side intake.. :thumbsup: His is an H XXXX whatever it is.. New powersport stuff probably.. Even the 10 horse H HH and HM engines are on the right... His is either 3.5 or 4 horse..

DON'T SPEND 70 bucks on a carb.... More than one person has one they'd part with cheaper than that.. Hell, for 70 bucks I'd send you a complete (older fully adjustable :bowdown:) Carb, bolted to an intake, intake bolts, with air filter and all.. bolt on and ride... :eek:ut: