cant seem to find a match for this one

markus

we all know the red one is a '69 cat, but whats the yellow one???? I looked for a while last night. its looks familiar, but I just could not find a match:shrug: Trying to figure out just how modified it is, the cat got ruined with the welded on fender mounts :crying:

http://

It's got rear axle mounts like a Ruttman, Lil Indian, Fimco, and Arco but none of them have a frame design like that. The neck looks pretty beefy for a bike like that. :shrug:

markus

I gotta disagree on the powerdyne, unless some major frame changes were made.

I tell ya it looks so familiar yet not:doah:

You picking those up?
I dunno the paint and workmanship is nice, but I dont like the add-ons. He wants to sell as a pair and his price is very fair but not a giveaway. By the time I went through them, would have to sell on ebay, pack/ship Might put me in the hole on the deal.

I got some info/pics of a deal right up by you that you might be interested in though Joe. all B&S re-builder tools raging cams etc. some decent minibike parts and couple of complete motors. I was up there yesterday. I'll send you his info in a bit.

I gotta disagree on the powerdyne, unless some major frame changes were made.

I tell ya it looks so familiar yet not:doah:

I dunno the paint and workmanship is nice, but I dont like the add-ons. He wants to sell as a pair and his price is very fair but not a giveaway. By the time I went through them, would have to sell on ebay, pack/ship Might put me in the hole on the deal.

I got some info/pics of a deal right up by you that you might be interested in though Joe. all B&S re-builder tools raging cams etc. some decent minibike parts and couple of complete motors. I was up there yesterday. I'll send you his info in a bit.
Yeah, too square in the back to be that model at least. I think I have that model Powerdyne frame that I'm trying to sell. Those axle mounts were on a multitude of makes and models, hard to pin it down without a better look.:shrug: