Cat mini bike Model ??

Hello there.. Newbieeees here.. I'm jim and my wife is marilyn.. :thumbsup: We have what we know is a Cat Mini Bike, but what model ?? THe lack of chrome plated handle bars is throwing us off just a bit.. Yellow when new, scrub rear brake, front & rear fenders w/ an offset colored stripe, folding foot pegs and the seat was anchored securely down with 5 bolts.. The frame number if this helps is 843421 ?? Also, i will leave a close up of the handle bar decal.. Maybe someone will recognize which model by this decal ?? Original motor expired long ago.. Tecumseh must have been use on this frame fromthe other Cat mini bikes we've seen here on this forum.. Please take a look at some of these photos and maybe you can narrow down the model ?? Thanx in advance, Jim & Marilyn.. >> Medford, OR. <<

Yes, thats whats been throwing us off too.. :confused: We thought the handle bar were just painted over in the past, but Nooooooo !! There's absolutely no sign underneath the paint that the handle bars were ever chrome plated.. :shrug: So maybe the handle bars were switched out sometime back ?? I've been looking at the other Cat models and the Cat decal on the painted handle bars is non~exsistant ??

capguncowboy

Is it possible that this is some sort of one-off bike? Have you checked for a serial number on the motor plate? Front left side -- You might have a hard time seeing it without clearing the paint though.