Check out my build thread !

vette66_00

You need to slow your roll.
You posting here and in the TRADE area with the same bike.
You talk about getting a Go-Kart in the trade thread.
Then you talk about finishing this one in the other thread.
You should just stick with one thing. I have found people dont get interested in something your doing if your plan is just to get rid of it.
I was totally following what you where doing then I saw the Trade Thread. Now I have lost interest since you are all over the place.
Dont want to get into something you are just not going to finish or finish and just get rid of. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

mybiz

yea

You need to slow your roll.
You posting here and in the TRADE area with the same bike.
You talk about getting a Go-Kart in the trade thread.
Then you take about finishing this one in the other thread.
You should just stick with one thing. I have found people dont get interested in something your doing if your plan is just to get rid of it.
I was totally following what you where doing then I saw the Trade Thread. Now I have lost interest since you are all over the place.
Dont want to get into something you are just not going to finish or finish and just get rid of. Just my thoughts.
Just noticed that now also and he must have not read Hents sticky so here you gohttp://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/18677-note-all.html This was pasted for 86 iroc
Just agree with vett66_00:thumbsup:

Yes I can agree with you guys but the project is done. My clutch came this morning and that was all it needed . Those were just older (earlier in the day) pics I posted . I will have the finished ones in a few hours . Just wanted to see whats out there . Winter is coming and there is nothing more fun then a go cart in the snow and I still have 3 DBs to play with (and no room in the garage) I really didnt want to piss anyone off and I guess I did get a little ahead of my self . Im just , and have always been , a man of many projects . So sorry to all if I have not given a very good first impression.

Your still needing to add a drive system:thumbsup: And add a parachute just for laughs:blink::eek:hmy:
Oh and YESS!!! I love that idea ! Im so doing that . I was zipping around the block and it feels like this thing needs one ! THANKS :thumbsup:

mybiz

Get yourself a few 2X4's tie the 3 DB's together add ski's to the front tires and you'll have a 6 wheel atv I havent seen that one done yet But i've seen two mini's tied together:doah: And it was functional :thumbsup::eek:ut:

Didnt tick me off :no::no::no: Are you going to add a parachute:lol:
Hell yes I am ! and let me tell ya , it needs one ! I have not done anything to the motor yet and it pulls harder then my dirt bike . The wheely bar turned out to be the best feature cuz it will pull that front wheel off the ground instantly .