check out what I am picking up tonight

don't congratulate me too fast I was a bit foolish when I went to get it. It was in the city in a busy parking lot. The guy told me it was a running, braking riding minibike. It started right up and when I gave it throttle it moved forward. anyways when I got up to ride it this morning, I nearly dumped at 25 mph. The rear wheel hangs up around 15 mph and the motor surges to full throttle when you go over a bump. I spent the last 2 hours trying to run the throttle differently and I cant figure it out. the rear wheel... who knows what that entails. I feel like it got shafted.

Turbo, dont be to disapointed you got a sharp looking bike that seems to be in good shape especially for its age. Now I dont know what you paid but I do know that in this hobby problems such as you described are expected and normal. you should be able to work them out with some advice from the members on here. take pics explain the problem and i promise the folks on here will tell you what you want to know. and dont forget to try the search option because the same questions get asked over and over and get answered over and over. have fun enjoy your nice looking ride :scooter:

thanks guys, sorry for the delay in my response. I worked on it most of the day. I got it so the motor isn't surging. the return spring on the butterfly was allowing it to open and close by itself when I went over a bump. The wheel hanging up is better after I adjusted the brake but it still is a problem I have to spend some time w/ tomorrow. thanks for the encouragement. I will keep you updated.