check this briggs out!!!

picture the worst looking briggs engine ever. the cover was all rusted, the engine had terrible paint, its home was out side for years, no sparkplug in it, so water, snow got in, gas tank is filled with gunkm all the aluminum looks like thers no life left in this engine, well look what ive been doing to engines for a couple of years now.

YouTube - 5hp briggs

Neck

Growing up is optional
Nice detail work luc! a little elbow grease goes a long way with these engines. Try a cast iron Briggs yet? As for you goat, turn your speakers down! Journey ROCKS! then and now.

i got the engine for free from my buddy. sat outside. i have no idea if it runs. it was the worst engine i ever saw. im going to use this engine for my small engines class in high school. i just wanted to clean it up b4 i rebuild the engine. thanks for the replys- journey:thumbsup:

i got the engine for free from my buddy. sat outside. i have no idea if it runs. it was the worst engine i ever saw. im going to use this engine for my small engines class in high school. i just wanted to clean it up b4 i rebuild the engine. thanks for the replys- journey:thumbsup:
Zab....This CANNOT be the worst engine you ever saw because it's a Briggs. Now if it was a Tecumseh, it would, without a doubt, be the worst engine that you had ever seen, simply because it was a Tecumseh. Journey, Air Supply, what's with this touchy feelie soft rock? Give me Steppenwolf doing "Born To Be Wild" and now you have something....Ogy.

I think i can top you on the before, i've got an old 5hp that was sitting in my grandpas shed with no spark plug directly under a leaky roof for as long as i remember (15 years?) i'll take some pics in a bit