Chicago Boonie-Bike

Hi all, been a member here for quite some time but stopped visiting after selling my Boonie about 9 years ago in the Chicago area (one of my greatest regrets!). Was given the bike when I was about 10 and should have never sold the thing- picture proof attached, although clearly I did some work on it.

Posting here almost a year to the date of my last post, still trying to track this thing down, knowing still that it's a longshot. I sold it to a gentleman from Shorewood who I tracked down years later, but he had also subsequently sold it, not remembering to who. Holding out hope there's somewhere here that own's this bike and might be willing to sell it back to me. Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

Hi all, been a member here for quite some time but stopped visiting after selling my Boonie about 9 years ago in the Chicago area (one of my greatest regrets!). Was given the bike when I was about 10 and should have never sold the thing- picture proof attached, although clearly I did some work on it.

Posting here almost a year to the date of my last post, still trying to track this thing down, knowing still that it's a longshot. I sold it to a gentleman from Shorewood who I tracked down years later, but he had also subsequently sold it, not remembering to who. Holding out hope there's somewhere here that own's this bike and might be willing to sell it back to me. Any help is appreciated!

I have a Heathkit Boonie bike sitting in a barn at my dad's house in New York. I would gladly sell it if you were interested. Marty 516-650-2411